hbase-user mailing list archives

From Dmitriy Ryaboy <dmit...@twitter.com>
Subject HBase / Pig integration
Date Mon, 03 May 2010 19:23:14 GMT
Hi folks,
I recently rewrote the Pig HBase loader to work with binary data, push down
filters, and do other things that make it more versatile.
If you use, or plan to use, both Pig and HBase, please try it out, take a
look at the code, let me know what you think.  I am just starting to learn
about HBase, so I am especially interested to learn if there are HBase
capabilities I am not using and should be.

The code is part of our "ElephantBird" project, here:

http://github.com/kevinweil/elephant-bird/
and more specifically:
http://github.com/kevinweil/elephant-bird/tree/master/src/java/com/twitter/elephantbird/pig/load/

Thanks,