hbase-user mailing list archives

From SingoWong <singoch...@gmail.com>
Subject Lost the data after reboot
Date Thu, 06 May 2010 17:35:12 GMT
Hi,

I try to put some data to hbase, then i following the sample code in API
below:

public static void insertData(String rowid, String data) throws Exception {
        if(table==null) {
table = new HTable(conf, tablename);
}
 System.out.println("adding new data");
 Put p = new Put(Bytes.toBytes(rowid));
p.add(Bytes.toBytes("ip"), Bytes.toBytes("demoqualifier"),
Bytes.toBytes(data));
table.put(p);
}

But after i reboot my computer, cannot found the table and data in hbase
shell.
I had checked befor i reboot, exist the files under the
folder /tmp/hbase-root/hbase/, so i think the cache was flush, but all the
files' size was 200M, so i wanna to know when and how to store the data to
file system?

Is it that my coding issue or configuration issue? pls help.

Thanks & Regards,
Singo