hbase-user mailing list archives

From y_823...@tsmc.com
Subject Hbase production deployment
Date Wed, 26 May 2010 01:57:20 GMT

Hi there,
According to the previous email about HBase: minimal number of boxes.
I would like to know how to deploy it for each component,
if there are 60 machines for our production cluster.
Trying to show my deployment plan, and want to get your suggestions.
Thank you.

Our machine spec : CPU     : R410 1U/4Core
                   Memory  : 12G
                   HD      : 2*300GB

Zookeeper                *  3    (dedicated)
Hadoop/Hbase Master      *  1    (dedicated)
Secondary NameNode       *  1    (dedicated)
DataNode & Region Server * 55

Fleming Chiu(邱宏明)
707-2260
y_823910@tsmc.com