hbase-user mailing list archives

From y_823...@tsmc.com
Subject truncate table
Date Mon, 24 May 2010 03:18:30 GMT
Hi there,

Our program is to read data from hbase then do some computation, finally
writing back to hbase(0.20.3).
We often use truncate command to clear destination hbase table for checking
the result's correctness.
Using count command to check the result; I found the total row count is
greater than
the actual one. I saw there are some old data still in the count list.
I wonder why would make like this. Thank you.

Fleming Chiu(邱宏明)
707-6128
y_823910@tsmc.com
週一無肉日吃素救地球(Meat Free Monday Taiwan)