hbase-user mailing list archives

From Alex Kozlov <ale...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: What is the best way to break into the HBase world?
Date Sun, 30 May 2010 04:48:17 GMT
Hi Kevin,

Cloudera <http://www.cloudera.com/developers/get-support/> is definitely
offering consulting and support (including a free one on
getsatisfaction.com<http://getsatisfaction.com/cloudera>).
What I found with most of the customers is that understanding the customer
requirements is the key to a successful deployment of HBase and related
'cloud' products.

A good place to start is Lars George
blogs<http://www.larsgeorge.com/2009/10/hbase-architecture-101-storage.html>
.