hbase-user mailing list archives

From Alex Kozlov <ale...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: HBase support
Date Mon, 31 May 2010 02:32:35 GMT
Hey Kevin,

We currently officially do not support HBase but there is a contrib download
and some one-off situations where Cloudera is supporting it in its early
form with a handful of customers.  HBase will be officially supported as
part of CDH3 and customers can look forward to getting a Cloudera-blessed
version of HBase in an upcoming CDH3 release (see h <goog_1818679498>
ttp://www.cloudera.com/blog/2010/03/cdh3-beta1-now-available).  Training
classes will be offered as well.

Alex K
Solutions Architect