hbase-user mailing list archives

From "Nitin Goel" <Nitin.G...@in.fujitsu.com>
Subject RE: ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.idx.IdxQualifierType
Date Tue, 18 May 2010 01:27:41 GMT
Thanks for your quick reply.

Yes, I do have HBase jar in my classpath. I investigated it and found that this class is even
missing in 0.20.4 version, then I have used 0.20.3 version where this class was present. I
am not sure why it has been removed from the latest version.

Thanks,
Nitin Goel

-----Original Message-----
From: saint.ack@gmail.com on behalf of Stack
Sent: Mon 5/17/2010 9:41 PM
To: hbase-user@hadoop.apache.org
Subject: Re: ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.idx.IdxQualifierType

You have IHBase jar in your CLASSPATH?
St.Ack

On Mon, May 17, 2010 at 3:56 AM, Nitin Goel <Nitin.Goel@in.fujitsu.com> wrote:
> [...]
> ava:2577)
>
>            at
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.hbql.antlr.HBqlParser.hbqlStmt(HBqlParser.java:9
> 86)
>
>            at
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.hbql.antlr.HBqlParser.hbqlStatement(HBqlParser.j
> ava:463)
>
>            at
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.hbql.parser.ParserUtil.parseHBqlStatement(Parser
> Util.java:163)
>
>            at
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.hbql.impl.Utils.parseHBqlStatement(Utils.java:49
> )
>
>            at
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.hbql.impl.HStatementImpl.execute(HStatementImpl.
> java:159)
>
>            at
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.hbql.impl.HConnectionImpl.execute(HConnectionImp
> l.java:314)
>
>            at
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.hbql.impl.MappingManager.validatePersistentMetad
> ata(MappingManager.java:59)
>
>            at
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.hbql.impl.HConnectionImpl.<init>(HConnectionImpl
> .java:92)
>
>            at
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.jdbc.impl.ConnectionImpl.<init>(ConnectionImpl.j
> ava:64)
>
>            at
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.jdbc.Driver.getConnection(Driver.java:85)
>
>            at
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.jdbc.Driver.connect(Driver.java:74)
>
>            at
> java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(DriverManager.java:582)
>
>            at
> java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(DriverManager.java:207)
>
>            at
> com.fujitsu.fla.tsig.gdb.hbase.HBaseHelper.main(HBaseHelper.java:42)

> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.idx.IdxQualifierType
>
>            at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:200)
>
>            at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native
> Method)
>
>            at
> java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:188)
>
>            at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:306)
>
>            at
> sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:276)
>
>            at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:251)
>
>            at
> java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClassInternal(ClassLoader.java:319)
>
>            ... 22 more
>

> Could you please let me know in which jar I can find
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.idx.IdxQualifierType class? I have
> checked the source code of HBase 0.20.4, however I didn't find the
> required class?
>

> Thanks & Regards,
>
> Nitin Goel
>

> DISCLAIMER:
> This e-mail and any attached files may contain confidential and/or privileged material
for the sole use of the intended recipient.  Any review, use, distribution or disclosure by
others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive
this e-mail for the recipient), you may not review, copy or distribute this message.  Please
contact the sender by reply e-mail and delete all copies of this message:Fujitsu Consulting
India Pvt Limited