hbase-user mailing list archives

From john smith <js1987.sm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Region not getting served
Date Sun, 11 Apr 2010 17:52:12 GMT
My doubt may sound silly .. but in the line...

org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.RetriesExhaustedException: Trying to contact
region server 127.0.0.1:36133 for region A,,1270985024805, row '', but
failed after 10 attempts.

row '' .. does it imply that it is searching for an empty rowkey and raising
NullPointer exception? I am not sure though..

Any help is appreciated!

Thanks..