hbase-user mailing list archives

From dmitri garbuzov <dgarbu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: hbase with multiple interfaces
Date Wed, 28 Apr 2010 23:54:07 GMT
Doesn't look like it's binding to 0.0.0.0

sudo lsof -i :60020
COMMAND   PID   USER   FD   TYPE   DEVICE SIZE/OFF NODE NAME
java    22530 hadoop   37u  IPv4 81808593      0t0  TCP
sns12-virt.CS.Princeton.EDU:60020 (LISTEN)

sudo netstat -an | grep 60020
tcp        0      0 128.112.7.112:60020
0.0.0.0:*                   LISTEN