hbase-user mailing list archives

From Flavio Junqueira <...@yahoo-inc.com>
Subject Re: Weird Zookeeper battle...
Date Wed, 28 Apr 2010 21:42:52 GMT
Hi Mike, If two processes are battling for leadership and there is no
other established leader, then the ZooKeeper service shouldn't be
working. Is it the case that the setup of your friend is not working
at all?

You may want to make sure that the processes are able to connect to
each other, perhaps by checking if there are exceptions indicating
that connection attempts are failing.

Thanks,
-Flavio