hbase-user mailing list archives

From Slava Gorelik <slava.gore...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Timestamp of specific row and colmun
Date Wed, 03 Mar 2010 22:10:12 GMT
Hi Erik,
Wow, if this 10 times faster it worth at less elegance.
About the further usage of the data, I'm going to access columns by name
(random access) and i think creating the map
will help me to speed up the access later, so i think in my case map is good
enough.
But, I also will consider the adaptation of our code to avoid map creation.

Thank You for quick reply.
Best Regards.
Slava.