hbase-user mailing list archives

From y_823...@tsmc.com
Subject Split META manually
Date Fri, 12 Mar 2010 03:49:20 GMT
Hi there,

I want to split META table manually but I wonder how to set the optional
Region Key in the webpage.
(using the value like BIG_TABLE,FRPFXRD_NF61904-0
1.001.Main.0,1268309701214)

BIG_TABLE,FRPFXRD_NF61904-0 column=info:regioninfo,
timestamp=1268309711446, value=REGION => {NAME => 'BIG_TA
 1.001.Main.0,1268309701214
BLE,FRPFXRD_NF61904-01.001.Main.0,1268309701214', STARTKEY =>
'FRPFXRD_NF61904-01
                             .001.Main.0', ENDKEY =>
'FRPFXRD_NG50972-01.001.Main.1', ENCODED => 1864321617, T

There is only one region in our META table now , if I want to split it by
each table start key,
is that possible? Thus it can release the META's bottleneck while multiple
clients reading request.
Any ideas?

Fleming Chiu(邱宏明)
707-6128