hbase-user mailing list archives

From George Stathis <gstat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Contrib tableindexed package vs. custom indexes
Date Tue, 30 Mar 2010 16:53:20 GMT
Hmm...I'm assuming from the lack of responses that my question is either:

1) Too basic / newbish? - basically keep reading the wiki

or

2) Too broad, need more info?

or

3) Asking about something that people here don't encounter a lot? i.e. folks
using Hbase don't generally need indexes and if they do, they stick to
RDBMS.

Any takers?

-GS