hbase-user mailing list archives

From Kay Kay <kaykay.uni...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: lucene index{reader|writer} on hbase (GSOC idea?)
Date Thu, 11 Mar 2010 06:05:45 GMT
Hi -
   I had initially forked out the component , of indexing a specific
column (family) contents in HBase, that was already present and moved it
to github.
Currently - I am working on an indexer on top of HBase, that I have not
yet pushed to github yet , but will do soon, (hopefully with mvn
artifacts as well).
If it relates to your needs, please feel free to hop onto the same.

--
  K K.