hbase-user mailing list archives

From Ravi <ravikapoor...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Why windows support is critical
Date Sun, 28 Feb 2010 22:24:48 GMT

Tim, the only thing I can say to that is that the project needs to be
able to grow to the size where it will become EC2 capable.

Essentially I represent 1-2 person startups in garages where time to
market is probably one of the most important criteria. Environment setup
time and learning curve are factors against widespread adoption for any
software.