hbase-user mailing list archives

From A Levine <levin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Connecting from Tomcat to remote HBase
Date Fri, 26 Mar 2010 16:54:13 GMT
Just to confirm, in the running webapp, the WEB-INF/lib/ directory
needs to contain:

hbase-0.20.3.jar
zookeeper-3.2.2.jar
hadoop-0.20.2.jar
hbase-default.xml
hbase-site.xml

Having the files in the WEB-INF/lib/ directory will enable connections
out to a remote HBase.  Is this correct?  Or is there more needed?

andrew