hbase-user mailing list archives

From Tim Robertson <timrobertson...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: EC2 scripts
Date Sat, 27 Mar 2010 19:32:05 GMT
Geez I'm stupid...  HBASE_VERSION=0.20.3 was missing all along and
still set to %HBASE_VERSION%.  I am using the scripts in the
src/contrib/ec2 but should have started with /contrib/ec2 which has it
set already right?

Sorry for wasting your time Andy, it's taking a while for each one but
ZK is now up (4 mins each) and the master is now coming up.  I am
defaulting to US-East if you were curious; could be linked to my
account of course though.

Cheers,
Tim

On Sat, Mar 27, 2010 at 8:15 PM, Andrew Purtell <apurtell@apache.org> wrote:
> Tim,
>
> Try these scripts:
>
>   http://hbase.s3.amazonaws.com/hbase/hbase-ec2-eu.tar.gz
>
> I'd appreciate it. They are what I'm working with now over in eu-west-1 with no issues.
I'll have AMIs for HBase 0.20.3 on Hadoop 0.20.2 ready to go in the EU within the hour. Please
let me know if you continue to have trouble.