hbase-user mailing list archives

From Jean-Daniel Cryans <jdcry...@apache.org>
Subject Re: HBase no response problem after inactivity
Date Mon, 08 Mar 2010 05:36:46 GMT
We see stuff like that when people try to put their laptop to sleep or
some other times people don't change the default data directory (which
is /tmp) and it gets somehow cleared by the OS.

Anyways, even if the NN was formated, the logs are kept in your hbase
root's logs directory so unless you deleted that too it's supposed to
be there.

J-D