hbase-user mailing list archives

From Jean-Daniel Cryans <jdcry...@apache.org>
Subject Re: RetriesExhaustedException
Date Fri, 05 Mar 2010 18:22:30 GMT
It will, if the region server tells the client that the region moved
or was split, it throws a NotServingRegionException which the client
understands and then asks the .META. region for the new location. So
in each retry it does 2 round trips. Please read
http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/Hbase/HbaseArchitecture#client

I'm not sure where this ClosedByInterruptException is coming from...
It's not something I've seen before in our client.

J-D