hbase-user mailing list archives

From Vaibhav Puranik <vpura...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Connecting from Tomcat to remote HBase
Date Fri, 26 Mar 2010 23:43:39 GMT
We have hbase in production with the  client running fine in tomcat.

Here is the POM we use for our hbse jar:

<project>
  <modelVersion>4.0.0</modelVersion>
  <groupId>org.apache</groupId>
  <artifactId>hbase</artifactId>
  <version>0.20.2</version>
  <description>HBase 0.20.2 Release</description>
  <dependencies>
    <dependency>
      <groupId>org.apache</groupId>
      <artifactId>zookeeper</artifactId>