hbase-user mailing list archives

From zward3x <pasalic.zahar...@gmail.com>
Subject Task process exit with nonzero status of 134...
Date Sun, 07 Mar 2010 20:06:45 GMT

Hi

we are having small job which indexes hbase table with lucene. Map process
will just emit hbase rows and reduce will create lucene index.

In the middle of map process, while reduce jobs doing copy, we are getting
"Task process exit with nonzero status of 134." on reduce side.

I find only one reference
(http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/hadoop-mapreduce-user/200907.mbox/%3C4A65872E.8060302@vionto.com%3E)
whit same problem. But, i check and my java version is ok.

Also i cannot find any mention of errors in log. Is there any way to get log
when java process crashed?

best