hbase-user mailing list archives

From Thomas Koch <tho...@koch.ro>
Subject Re: elastic search or other Lucene for HBase?
Date Sat, 27 Mar 2010 20:02:38 GMT
Hi Tim,

just this week I announced the porting of lucandra (Lucene on Cassandra) to
HBase:
http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.comp.java.hadoop.hbase.user/9118

While searching the link to my mail I also found this, which I should look
into monday:
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HBASE-270

Best regards,

Thomas Koch