hbase-user mailing list archives

From "Andriy Kolyadenko" <cryp...@mail.saturnfans.com>
Subject Re: Multi ranges Scan
Date Thu, 25 Mar 2010 23:07:39 GMT
Ok, it would work for regions pruning. And what about actual rows pruning inside single region?
Do you have any ideas how to implement it?

--- Stack wrote: ---

I think you need to make a custom splitter for your mapreduce job, one
that makes splits that align with the ranges you'd have your job run
over.   A permutation on HBASE-2302 might work for you.

St.Ack

Sign up for your free SaturnFans email account at http://webmail.saturnfans.com/