hbase-user mailing list archives

From Zhenyu Zhong <zhongresea...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: WrongRegionException
Date Wed, 17 Feb 2010 21:54:00 GMT
Stack,

As you described, I found a hole after the region with problem.
After the problem region(3d9d1175a7f8bf861bf75638bb1eb231,
3ec1a5a1d8753d3b073a831969a70571),
the following region has start and end key
(402defb47815ce08e4d73d5be7f33d9f, 40dadd57c93ba2a75f26438ef2a7b244)

Is there a way to get the missing region back? or is there a way to split
the problem region so that it can find the appropriate endkey?

Thanks a lot.
zhenyu