hbase-user mailing list archives

From y_823...@tsmc.com
Subject MATA load balance
Date Wed, 03 Feb 2010 08:26:10 GMT
Hi,
Our cluster with 3 zookeepers, 10 region servers, 19 data nodes.
Each machine has 4 core cpu, 12G ram.
There are 1322 regions in our cluster now.
We fired up to 3000 hbase client in parallel to fetch hbase data for
distributed computing.
Despite of Htable just one time visit to MATA table; there is only one
server with the MATA information,
it seems a bottleneck while I fired so many clients at the same time.
Any suggestions?

Fleming Chiu(邱宏明)
707-6128
y_823910@tsmc.com