hbase-user mailing list archives

From y_823...@tsmc.com
Subject data consistency & security control
Date Wed, 03 Feb 2010 09:00:38 GMT
Hi,

We want to move some of our report from RDBMS to Hbase.
It will make huge lose if Hbase loses any cell of data.
Any ways that I can check the data consistent with the source data?
What if my data lose, how do I know how many records I should restore it
from
my backup source?
Also, the security is an important part; how can I tell my boss we can put
it
onto production without any security control.
Any suggestions?

Fleming Chiu(邱宏明)
707-6128
y_823910@tsmc.com