hbase-user mailing list archives

From Michael Segel <michael_se...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Need help in understanding this zookeeper error...
Date Fri, 26 Feb 2010 22:55:54 GMT

> Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2010 14:45:52 -0800
> Subject: Re: Need help in understanding this zookeeper error...
> From: henry@cloudera.com
> To: hbase-user@hadoop.apache.org
>

> The second set of errors are exactly as they say - a create operation is
> failing because the node to be created already exists. It is a bit strange
> if the errors occur when you're just doing an list command from the shell -
> I don't think they silently insert any create operations. Can you just make
> sure the errors occur exactly when you issue a list command?

Well I did have an idle system, and in one shell I was doing a tail -f of the log and in another
window I was issuing the command.
This occurred each time I ran a command in the shell.  :-)

I'm trying to understand how I can get this error. Granted I'll switch off DEBUG and go back
to the original logging level.

Thanks to both for responding so quickly.

-Mike

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/201469230/direct/01/