hbase-user mailing list archives

From Chris Tarnas <...@email.com>
Subject Re: HBase and "Benchmarking Cloud Serving Systems with YCSB"
Date Wed, 10 Feb 2010 00:24:56 GMT
I'm new to HBase and just in the learning phase - just reading the email list has been quite
valuable, thank you!

I would just like to interject that if you could add the recommendations you give to the paper's
authors to the wiki, that would be invaluable for others looking to obtaining the best performance.

many thanks,
-chris