hbase-user mailing list archives

From Bradford Stephens <bradfordsteph...@gmail.com>
Subject Check out our new, easy, scalable, real-time Data Platform :) And vote!
Date Mon, 15 Feb 2010 22:43:41 GMT
Hey guys!

As some of you know from my blog (and occasional posts here), Drawn to
Scale been building a complete end-to-end platform that makes dealing
with data easy and scalable. You can Process, Query, Serve, Store, and
Search *all* you data.

We've made our big public announcement today:
http://www.roadtofailure.com/2010/02/15/announcing-the-drawn-to-scale-platform/

Part of our product (storage and processing) runs on Hadoop and Hbase.
Check it out, would love to get feedback.

We also have a video up describing our product. We're trying to get a
slot at the CloudConnect Launchpad. We would love your vote -- we'll
bribe you with beer.
Vote here:  http://bit.ly/9fgH6p

--
http://www.drawntoscalehq.com -- Big Data for all. The Big Data Platform.