hbase-user mailing list archives

From Andrew Milkowski <andrewmilkow...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Hbase on Solaris ?
Date Fri, 26 Feb 2010 23:22:09 GMT
fyi, native hdfs interface works well for me under

bash-3.2$ sw_vers
ProductName: Mac OS X
ProductVersion: 10.6.2
BuildVersion: 10C540
bash-3.2$

that is native shared library linking succeeds under Mac OS (with some minor
modification to Makefile thats documented in jira)

 /opt/local/src/hadoop/current/c++/Mac_OS_X-x86_64-64/lib/libhdfs.dylib

but i have not tried full hadoop native implementation and hbase, appreciate
any information here as well

(We use Mac strictly as development environment, CentOs as stage/prod env)

best regards