hbase-user mailing list archives

From ChingShen <chingshenc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Can't scan bulk load data by "new Scan(scan)"
Date Tue, 23 Feb 2010 02:30:23 GMT
Thanks, St.Ack

 I traced the Scan class and found that default constructor of the TimeRange
class set  "allTime" variable to true(default: false), so I try to modify a
bit code as below:

Original: (#133~134 in Scan class)
TimeRange ctr = scan.getTimeRange();
tr = new TimeRange(ctr.getMin(), ctr.getMax());

Modified:
tr = scan.getTimeRange();

Everything is ok! Is it best solution?
Thanks.