hbase-user mailing list archives

From Muhammad Mudassar <mudassa...@gmail.com>
Subject searching values in hbase tables
Date Fri, 12 Feb 2010 13:38:16 GMT
Hi
I have hbase table with 3 column families and some number of rows stored in
it here I want to ask that how I can search values from the table (like
select name from employee where age='35': query of sql ) using api in java
some code would be helpful.
i am having problem to define row keys curently i am using numbers like
1,2,3..... for each row which i have implemented using a loop which
increments integer variable used as row key each time i have to inser data
in table is there any way to generate saperat row key each time data
insertion is performed.

Thanks

Mhammad Mudassar