hbase-user mailing list archives

From Bluemetrix Development <bmdevelopm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: hbase shell count crashes
Date Tue, 16 Feb 2010 19:43:19 GMT
Hi, Thanks for the explanation.

Yes, I was able to cat the file from all three of my region servers:
hadoop fs -cat /hbase/.META./1028785192/info/8254845156484129698 > tmp.out

I have never came across this before, but this is the first time I've
had 7M rows in the db.
Is there anything going on that would bog down the network and cause
this file to be unreachable?

I have 3 servers. The master is running the jobtracker, namenode and hmaster.
And all 3 are running datanodes, regionservers and zookeeper.

Appreciate the help.