hbase-user mailing list archives

From Jean-Daniel Cryans <jdcry...@apache.org>
Subject Re: hbase shell count crashes
Date Tue, 16 Feb 2010 19:11:44 GMT
This line
java.io.IOException: java.io.IOException: Could not obtain block:
blk_-6288142015045035704_88516
file=/hbase/.META./1028785192/info/8254845156484129698

Means that the region server wasn't able to fetch a block for the .META.
table (the table where all region addresses are). Are you able to open that
file using the bin/hadoop command line utility?

J-D