hbase-user mailing list archives

From Aswarth <aswarth.1...@gmail.com>
Subject Reg Problem while configuring HRegionServers
Date Sat, 02 Jan 2010 17:26:30 GMT
Hi
   I'm trying to run HBase in distributed mode. I am facing a problem while
connecting to HRegionservers listed in the conf/regionservers file.

  After executing the command bin/start-hbase.sh

   localhost.localdomain: starting zookeeper, logging to
/home/abhilash/study/sem7/
Cloud-Computing/proj/hbase/bin/../logs/hbase-abhilash-zookeeper-
localhost.localdomain.out
   starting master, logging to
/home/abhilash/hbase/bin/../logs/hbase-abhilash-master-localhost.localdomain.out
   10.2.8.134: starting regionserver, logging to
/home/abhilash/hbase/bin/../logs/hbase-abhilash-regionserver-localhost.localdomain.out
   abhilash_d@192.168.36.158: bash: line 0: cd: /home/abhilash/hbase/bin/..:
No such file or directory
   abhilash_d@192.168.36.158: bash:
/home/abhilash/hbase/bin/hbase-daemon.sh: No such file or directory

In the above it was trying to connect to the server 192.168.36.158 but it is
giving the an error that no such file exists.
HBASE_HOME is /home/abhilash/hbase

I wasnot able to understand what the problem is?
Help me with this.

Regards
Aswarth