hbase-user mailing list archives

From Gary Helmling <ghelml...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Data processing/filtering on the server
Date Thu, 14 Jan 2010 18:59:09 GMT
On Thu, Jan 14, 2010 at 12:25 PM, Edward Capriolo <edlinuxguru@gmail.com>wrote:

> It does not seem like http://www.zeroturnaround.com/liverebel/, is
> available yet. Also this is a request form for an open source license,
> but no copy of the license (that I can find). Thus it is hard to
> determine if an apache product can use this.

Sorry, I didn't mean to imply this as a solution that should be adopted or
integrated into HBase.  Just that if a particular user had this need for
their installation, they could make use of this tool in their setup.

I've written a couple custom filters.  But for me the need does not come up
frequently.

--gh