hbase-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Chris Bates <christopher.andrew.ba...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: odd table behavior
Date Thu, 28 Jan 2010 00:25:09 GMT
Well, I feel foolish for even posting this, especially since this "problem"
happened to me about 2 days ago and I already forgot the fix.

Somehow I deleted my break statement in my while loop. Agh! Everything works
fine.

On Wed, Jan 27, 2010 at 7:04 PM, Chris Bates <
christopher.andrew.bates@gmail.com> wrote:

> Today I was hacking away, and all of a sudden HBase couldn't talk to one of
> my tables. By that I mean that it hung indefinitely until I killed the
> process.  I was using the 0.20.3 Java API.  I switched to another table, and
> my code ran fine.  I then booted up my thrift server with the problematic
> table, and it worked fine.  Shell scan works fine.
>
> I don't think there is anything wrong with 0.20.3 because I went back to
> 0.20.2 and I had the same problem.
>
> I'm just completely baffled why this could happen, but if I find a solution
> I will post a reply.  I'm not sure if something got corrupted while I was
> working on it, but still don't know why it would show up with Thrift and
> Shell.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message