hbase-user mailing list archives

From "Ananth T. Sarathy" <ananth.t.sara...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem With Zookeeper
Date Wed, 13 Jan 2010 18:59:37 GMT
ok, we got that to work and zookeeper is coming up, but now I am getting
something else... the regionserver are connecting cause  of

2010-01-13 13:57:56,029 WARN
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.HRegionServer: Unable to read master
address from ZooKeeper. Retrying. Error was:
java.io.IOException: org.apache.zookeeper.KeeperException$NoNodeException:
KeeperErrorCode = NoNode for /hbase/master
        at
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.zookeeper.ZooKeeperWrapper.readAddressOrThrow(ZooKeeperWrapper.java:332)
        at
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.zookeeper.ZooKeeperWrapper.readMasterAddressOrThrow(ZooKeeperWrapper.java:240)
        at
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.HRegionServer.getMaster(HRegionServer.java:1339)
        at
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.HRegionServer.reportForDuty(HRegionServer.java:1371)
        at
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.HRegionServer.run(HRegionServer.java:427)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:636)
Caused by: org.apache.zookeeper.KeeperException$NoNodeException:
KeeperErrorCode = NoNode for /hbase/master
        at
org.apache.zookeeper.KeeperException.create(KeeperException.java:102)
        at
org.apache.zookeeper.KeeperException.create(KeeperException.java:42)
        at org.apache.zookeeper.ZooKeeper.getData(ZooKeeper.java:892)
        at
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.zookeeper.ZooKeeperWrapper.readAddressOrThrow(ZooKeeperWrapper.java:328)
        ... 5 more

any ideas?
Ananth T Sarathy