hbase-user mailing list archives

From y_823...@tsmc.com
Subject problem of secondary index
Date Thu, 07 Jan 2010 06:24:25 GMT

I've created a table named table1 with a secondary index idx1.
Trying to put millons of rows data; most index were built well,
which means I can get the data by index.
Unfortunately, There is a weird combination like following:
I can find a row in index table but fail in the main table;
that means there's some problem in index transaction?
Any ideas?

hbase(main):008:0> get 'table1-idx1','indexValueKeyValue'
COLUMN                       CELL
 MAJOR:idx1                  timestamp=1262799230147, value=indexValue
 __INDEX__:ROW               timestamp=1262799230147, value=KeyValue
2 row(s) in 0.3150 seconds

hbase(main):009:0> get 'table1','KeyValue'
10/01/07 13:49:53 DEBUG client.HConnectionManager$TableServers: Cache hit
for row <> in tableName FRPD: location server 10.42.253.212:60020, location
region name FRPD,,1262786155692
0 row(s) in 0.2100 seconds

Fleming Chiu(邱宏明)
707-6128