hbase-user mailing list archives

From y_823...@tsmc.com
Subject Re: HBase reading performance
Date Thu, 21 Jan 2010 01:45:06 GMT
>>try doing a -lsr on the hbase directory in hdfs

Sorry! I don't know how to list hbase directory , by doing ./hadoop fs -ls
/hbase/table1 , right?

>> there is an ebb and flow of StoreFiles
I don't know What an ebb means.

Thank you

Fleming Chiu(邱宏明)
707-6128
y_823910@tsmc.com
週一無肉日吃素救地球(Meat Free Monday Taiwan)

                      saint.ack@gmail.c

                      om                       To:      hbase-user@hadoop.apache.org

                      Sent by:                 cc:      (bcc: Y_823910/TSMC)

                      saint.ack@gmail.c        Subject: Re: HBase reading performance

                      om

                      2010/01/21 09:11

                      AM

                      Please respond to

                      hbase-user

No.  Per Store in each Region, there is an ebb and flow of StoreFiles. I
was
just thinking that the slow table perhaps had may store files present.  I
was asking you to check it out by listing the hbase directory content.

St.Ack

                                                         TSMC PROPERTY
 for the sole use of its
 other than the intended