hbase-user mailing list archives

From stack <st...@duboce.net>
Subject Re: HBql potential to support ODBC driver/API for HBase?
Date Tue, 12 Jan 2010 18:05:27 GMT
Hey Lads:

I believe HBQL is a one-man volunteer effort.  For the gentleman involved,
my guess is that ODBC support sounds like a good-idea-nice-thing-to-have but
perhaps a bit down on the priority list and a little awkward to develop if
your desktop is not windows.  Any chance of you fellas mucking in on the
HBQL project to add the ODBC support yourselves?  Or putting up resources to
help get it developed?

St.Ack