hbase-user mailing list archives

From stack <st...@duboce.net>
Subject Re: Hbase loading error -- Trailer 'header' is wrong; does the trailer size match content
Date Fri, 08 Jan 2010 05:12:10 GMT
I think the failed tasks are leaving around incomplete hfiles.  Search for
empty hfiles, try and correlate them to the failed tasks.  If they match,
just remove them before running loadtable.rb.  Otherwise, try and figure how
the bad hfiles were written.  Maybe the task log will give us a clue?

Did you disable speculative execution?

St.Ack