hbase-user mailing list archives

From stack <st...@duboce.net>
Subject Re: Cmbining PageFilter with other Filters
Date Wed, 06 Jan 2010 20:08:48 GMT
Code looks fine Keith.

You've seen this regards page filter: "Note that this filter cannot
guarantee that the number of results returned to a client are <= page size.
This is because the filter is applied separately on different region
servers. It does however optimize the scan of individual HRegions by making
sure that the page size is never exceeded locally." from the javadoc.

St.Ack