hbase-user mailing list archives

From "Sriram Muthuswamy Chittathoor" <srir...@ivycomptech.com>
Subject RE: HBase bulk load
Date Thu, 14 Jan 2010 05:49:14 GMT

From: saint.ack@gmail.com [mailto:saint.ack@gmail.com] On Behalf Of
Sent: Thursday, January 14, 2010 6:19 AM
To: hbase-user@hadoop.apache.org
Subject: Re: HBase bulk load

mapreduce/package-summary.html#bulk
St.Ack

On Wed, Jan 13, 2010 at 4:30 PM, Ted Yu <yuzhihong@gmail.com> wrote:

> Jonathan:
> Since you implemented

https://issues.apache.org/jira/si/jira.issueviews:issue-html/HBASE-48/HB
ASE-48.html
> ,
> maybe you can point me to some document how bulk load is used ?
> I found bin/loadtable.rb and assume that can be used to import data
back
> into HBase.
>
> Thanks

This email is sent for and on behalf of Ivy Comptech Private Limited. Ivy Comptech Private
Limited is a limited liability company.

This email and any attachments are confidential, and may be legally privileged and protected
by copyright. If you are not the intended recipient dissemination or copying of this email
is prohibited. If you have received this in error, please notify the sender by replying by
email and then delete the email completely from your system.
Any views or opinions are solely those of the sender.  This communication is not intended
to form a binding contract on behalf of Ivy Comptech Private Limited unless expressly indicated
to the contrary and properly authorised. Any actions taken on the basis of this email are
at the recipient's own risk.

Registered office:
Ivy Comptech Private Limited, Cyber Spazio, Road No. 2, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad 500 033,
Andhra Pradesh, India. Registered number: 37994. Registered in India. A list of members' names
is available for inspection at the registered office.