hbase-user mailing list archives

From Andrew Purtell <apurt...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Stargate API
Date Tue, 05 Jan 2010 21:59:11 GMT
Hi Mike,

I am the Stargate maintainer. You can address this type of issue to me, or file
jiras kindly with a subject that begins "[stargate]". In this case I have done
that already and will take a look at this shortly. Please see

I have to catch a flight back from Taipei today so it may be 48 hours or so
before I can look at it.

Best regards,

    - Andy