hbase-user mailing list archives

From Jean-Daniel Cryans <jdcry...@apache.org>
Subject Re: column can be got but can not be mapped
Date Tue, 19 Jan 2010 02:36:02 GMT
The problem here is you deleted something in the future so everything
before that is also considered as being deleted. If you run a major
compaction over that table it will all be cleaned (or if you don't do
anything it will happen in less than 24 hours).

Bottom line, it's better to always stay in the same time frame or
weird stuff happens.

J-D