hbase-user mailing list archives

From Sammy Yu <...@brightedge.com>
Subject Re: LZO Link problem
Date Mon, 21 Dec 2009 07:09:56 GMT
Hi,
  I ran into a similar issue recently.  It was due to the fact that 64 bit
lzo libraries were being installed in /usr/lib rather than /usr/lib64.  Even
though when I ran a standalone java application to load up the lzo library
it could see it in /usr/lib, however when hadoop/hbase was running it
wouldn't take.  Just copy the liblzo files over and make
the appropriate links.

Hope this helps,
Sammy