hbase-user mailing list archives

From stack <st...@duboce.net>
Subject Re: Starting HBase in fully distributed mode...
Date Mon, 14 Dec 2009 18:21:45 GMT
On Mon, Dec 14, 2009 at 9:38 AM, Something Something <
mailinglists19@gmail.com> wrote:

> Also, I believe this has been pointed out before, but it will be nice if
> hbase jar & zookeeper jar get copied automatically to hadoop lib because
> they are needed by MapReduce.

Or can just add references to the jars over in hbase by adding them to
${HADOOP_HOME}/conf/hadoop-env.sh#HADOOP_CLASSPATH.  (See
http://hadoop.apache.org/hbase/docs/r0.20.2/api/org/apache/hadoop/hbase/mapreduce/package-summary.html#classpath).
You'll probably want to add pointer to the hbase conf directory too.

St.Ack