hbase-user mailing list archives

From <Sandy_...@trendmicro.com.cn>
Subject startRow and endRow doesn't work when use HBase mapreduce
Date Wed, 23 Dec 2009 07:46:11 GMT
Hi,

The startRow and endRow of Scan doesn't work when use HBase mapreduce. The job always scans
the entire table.

Is there any reason for this or I misuse?

Example code:

Scan scan = new Scan();

scan.addFamily(...);

scan.setStartRow(startkey);

scan.setStopRow(endkey);

TableMapReduceUtil.initTableMapperJob(tableName,scan, mapperClass, ImmutableBytesWritable.class,Put.class,
job);

Thanks.

TREND MICRO EMAIL NOTICE
The information contained in this email and any attachments is confidential and may be subject
to copyright or other intellectual property protection. If you are not the intended recipient,
you are not authorized to use or disclose this information, and we request that you notify
us by reply mail or telephone and delete the original message from your mail system.