hbase-user mailing list archives

From Guohua Hao <haoguo...@gmail.com>
Subject running unit test based on HBaseClusterTestCase
Date Tue, 15 Dec 2009 06:58:26 GMT
Hello All,

In my own application, I have a unit test case which extends
HBaseClusterTestCase in order to test some of my operation over HBase
cluster. I override the setup function in my own test case, and this setup
function begins with super.setup() function call.

When I try to run my unit test from within Eclipse, I got the following
error:

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
org.apache.hadoop.security.UserGroupInformation.setCurrentUser(Lorg/apache/hadoop/security/UserGroupInformation;)V
    at org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.MiniDFSCluster.<init>(MiniDFSCluster.java:236)
    at org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.MiniDFSCluster.<init>(MiniDFSCluster.java:119)
    at
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.HBaseClusterTestCase.setUp(HBaseClusterTestCase.java:123)

I included the hadoop-0.20.1-core.jar in my classpath, since this jar file
contains the org.apache.hadoop.security.UserGroupInformation class.

Could anybody give me some hint on how to solve this problem?

Thank you very much,
Guohua